Do you consider yourself to be a procrastinator?
Does procrastination stop you from achieving what you want in life?
Do you find yourself procrastinating on important tasks for work, study or personal goals?
Has procrastination had a negative effect on your career, study or personal life?
Do you have difficulty overcoming your procrastination, no matter what you try?
Procrastination Hypnotherapy Gold Coast
Many people experience procrastination to some degree throughout their life. However procrastination can be an ongoing, debilitating issue that cannot simply be overcome with effort or motivation. Our Procrastination Hypnotherapy program is a proven and effective program which is designed to treat the chronic issue of procrastination. Whether you are hoping to be more effective in study or at work, or simply in completing day-to-day tasks, our Procrastination Hypnotherapy program can help.
Procrastination can affect our lives in many ways, these might include:
- Trouble completing work tasks or study tasks on time
- Difficulty maintaining a job, or progressing in your career
- Poor study grades
- Difficulty in keeping up with the day-to-day tasks of your life
- Harming relationships with friends, family and colleagues due to being ‘unreliable’ and missing important deadlines
- Depression and anxiety, due to constant feeling of not being on top of things
If you suffer with chronic procrastination, you may have already tried several methods to try and overcome your struggles. Most people find that no matter how hard they try, or how organised they hope to become, they simply cannot overcome their tendency to procrastinate. Fortunately, you are not alone. Here at Integrated Health Specialists, we understand the reasons behind your procrastination, and have developed a special program – our Procrastination Hypnotherapy program – to help you overcome your issues with procrastination, once and for all.
Our Procrastination Hypnotherapy program can help to rid you of your tendency to procrastinate, and start achieving the results in your life that you’ve been hoping for. Don’t let procrastination rule your life.
There are 3 steps involved in your personalised Procrastination Hypnotherapy Program:
1. Explore the history and reasons behind your procrastination.
2. Schedule 3 hypnotherapy sessions about 1 week apart.
3. A personalised hypnosis recording will be prepared for you to take home after the third session for maintenance.
CONNECT WITH US TODAY to find out more about our Procrastination Hypnotherapy Program, and how it can help you to overcome your issues with procrastination today!
Some of our current measurable success rates: