Michelle van Namen
Holistic Psychologist, Hypnotherapist, Life Coach &
Integrative Health Practitioner
6 reasons why Michelle van Namen can help you to improve your quality of life and find more happiness, fulfillment, and harmony:
1. Michelle brings to you over 30 years of international experience working with human behaviour through psychology, hypnotherapy, counselling, coaching, training, personal development and human resource management. Throughout her career, Michelle has gained a multidisciplinary depth of knowledge. Whilst also keeping an open mind, making use of many available approaches and tools available, to help clients experience positive health outcomes.
2. Michelle is a qualified specialist at working with human behaviour; she has a BA (Hons) in Psychology and is a registered Psychologist. She is also an internationally accredited Master Practitioner and Trainer of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), Hypnotherapy and Results Coaching, a PSYCH-K™ Facilitator, a qualified practitioner in Nutrigenomics (DNA Profiling), Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT), EMDR, Reiki Jin Kei Do, and Integrated Spiritual Alignment (ISA). Giving clients access to many different tools and resources to help you improve the quality of your life.
3. Michelle has a unique holistic approach to health and well-being, meaning that she’ll address not only your symptoms, but all potential contributing factors which may be affecting your well-being. She emphasises prevention, health maintenance, personal awareness and transformational growth. Empowering you to be an active participant in the healing process and creating long lasting change.
4. Michelle is a solutions-focused practitioner, helping you make real change by constructing practical solutions; rather than dwelling forever on your problems, focusing instead on what you want to achieve. The focus isn’t only on the past, but a lot on the present and the future. This approach means you will experience significant change quickly.
5. Michelle’s passion for her work is evident from the first time you meet her. And her quest for learning about personal development, natural health and alternative medicine means she is very committed to her own personal and professional development. She is continuously studying new disciplines and modalities, to integrate into her work with clients.
6. Michelle is an integrative practitioner; this means that flexibility and creativity are essential elements of her work. A fundamental asset is her ability to attune to your individual needs with compassion and no judgement!