Naturopath & Nutritionist
6 reasons why Cassi can help you to improve your health and vitality naturally…
1. Cassi has over 10 years working in Australia both as a Naturopath in a holistic clinic as well as lecturing/training future Naturopaths at the Endeavour College of Natural Health. Her passion for nutrition and natural healing started much earlier though, graduating from the London College of Nutritional Medicine in 1993.
2. Cassi practices Functional Medicine (medicine that addresses the underlying cause of disease) – using current science and functional testing with holistic underpinnings to design treatment protocols unique for you. Using a synergy of herbal medicine, nutrients, diet and lifestyle techniques.
3. Cassi is an empathetic and caring practitioner. She will work alongside you to get to you back on the road to health, and encourages a preventative approach to empower individuals to achieve and maintain wellness.
4. A speciality of Cassi is understanding the nutritional biochemistry of the body. Every chemical in the body is made up of nutrients and ingredients, and understanding this is a crucial key to unlocking illness and promoting wellness. Imagine the body as a “health cake” that needs to have the right ingredients and methods in order to be the best cake ever. Cassi understands what ingredients are needed to make the body work.
5. Cassi is always keeping abreast of the latest updates and research in the scientific arena – essential to making sure you are getting the best treatment for whatever condition you have.
6. No issue is too big or too small to treat. Cassi works on a diverse range of conditions including hormonal imbalances, allergies, pregnancy, mental health, immune issues, fatigue, stress, digestive issues, weight and children’s conditions.
Cassi is also registered with the Australian Natural Therapies Association (ANTA) and is a member of the Australian Register of Naturopaths and Herbalists (ARONAH). Rebates are available with the major Health Funds.